JOB TITLE: Patron Services Representative – Part Time
REPORTS TO: Patron Services Manager
DEPARTMENT: Box Office
The Phoenix Symphony is seeking enthusiastic candidates for our part time Patron Services Department. Our Patron Service Representatives provide a high level of customer service for telephone and in-person sales of individual tickets and series packages, as well as processing online ticket sales and helping to maintain the Symphony’s patron database. In addition to working at our main Box Office location in downtown Phoenix during weekday business hours, the box office staff offers in-person ticketing services for evening and weekend performances during the Symphony season at our various concert venues across the Valley.
• Initiate, receive and process phone, walk-up and mail ticket sales orders from the public
• Solicit sales in person and heavily on phone
• Give detailed performance and venue information to patrons to encourage sales and improve customer relations
• Prepare ticket mailings
• Provide information, support and service
• Stay current on event information
• Other duties may be assigned from time to time as business needs require.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales experience, customer service, communication, and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail and good judgment. Must feel comfortable soliciting phone sales. Additionally, strong math background, and Microsoft Office skills are required. A friendly personality, flexible schedule, and an interest in classical music are necessary. Some college course work in a related field and ticketing experience is helpful. Experience with Tessitura ticketing software a plus.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to: 602-253-1772 No phone calls please.
The Phoenix Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.